First is the sculpin. I got some of the sculpin helmets and just had to tie some up. They are really awesome heads to work with and they fish really well.
The next thing I was wanting to come up with was cicada imitations. I had gotten some of the "ThingAMaBody" and I came up with these imitations. I had gotten one of the cicadas that we see every year around our place. Should be fun this summer when they show up again. I also heard that in the next year or two there are going to be some of the 13 or 17 year cicadas showing up in certain locations. So I was playing around with ideas for them as well.
Here is a modification to the clouser or even a deceiver. I have beed chain and on the end of the chain I put artic fox or marabou. It has some nice action. I am hoping the fish like it as much as I do.
I was playing around with some minnow imitations for my next bass trip. There are some greenside darters and some other small minnows that I am trying to imitate. These patterns are just a little over 2". I am hoping the bass find them tasty.
There are a lot of frogs around in the summer. One of my son's friends was fishing with a little rubber frog last summer and did really well on the bass on our pond. I thought I need to have my own imitation that we can fish. I am excited to try this one out.
I got some professional photos taken of my new crayfish pattern "Stoned Claw Crazy". I have been having a lot of fun with this pattern. The fish have given me some good feedback on it. :)