Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Chain Gang Nymph Family

This is the time of year that I am either working on orders or designing new patterns. Last year at this time I was finding out the results of the Feather-Craft Fly Tying Contest. This contest resulted in a first place with my fly pattern the "Chain Gang Stonefly".  You can purchase any of these patterns on www.MyFlies.com by clicking on the links above each photo below.  The site sells these flies that are tied by and shipped by me to your location.

                                                           Chain Gang Stonefly.



With the success of this pattern in the contest and the results in the stream, I have been working on a few new patterns with the bead chain concept.  I now have the Chain Gang Nymph Family that has been producing well for me. 


                                                             Chain Gang Caddis
 






No comments:

Post a Comment